Acts Witnesses Pt 5. [Audio]
(The Holy Spirit - Shebu)
+ (Q&A Panel with Shebu, Nathan, John and Paul)
Statement of Faith:
We believe that the Holy Spirit is co-equal with the Father and the Son. His ministry is to glorify Christ, convict people of sin, righteousness and judgment, regenerate the believing sinner, and, at the point of conversion, baptise all who believe into the Body of Christ. The Holy Spirit then indwells, guides, instructs, sovereignly gifts Christians for the good of the Church, and empowers the believer for godly living
CGCC Vision Statement:
We exist to make Christ known being transformed by the Spirit for His Glory.
- How can we be sure that we have received the Holy Spirit?
- What does it mean to be "filled" with the Spirit?
- How do we "pray in the Spirit" and "worship in the Spirit"?
- If the Holy Spirit gives us power over sin, then why do we keep on sinning?
- We celebrate the coming of Jesus but not the coming of the Holy Spirit. -Why?
- Final thoughts?